Deluxe Meat Loaf Recipe
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 Eggland's Best Eggs, beaten
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons horseradish
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup chili sauce
- In a large bowl, combine first nine ingredients and mix well. Press into a 9-in. x 5-in. loaf pan. Bake at 350°for 1 hour. Remove from oven; drain. Spoon chili sauce over loaf. Return to oven and bake 20 minutes longer or until no pink remains. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Deluxe Meat Loaf(9)
Sort By :
Very good!I used about 1/4 lb.sausage ,in place of 1/4 Lb. beef.I will make again.
This was a hit with my family!
The horseradish makes this meatloag a furlong ahead of the rest.
Kind of bland, and a little too Much bread crumbs. I like my usual recipe better. I use green pepper, celery and onion along with ketchup in the loaf.
Very good and moist. I didn't have chili sauce so I mixed up some ketchup, barbeque sauce and a dash of chili seasoning. I cut the recipe in half and I only used 1/2 teaspoon of horseradish.