- Meanwhile, in a large heavy saucepan, melt butter and chocolate. Stir
- in sugar and milk. Cook over low heat for 20 minutes, stirring
- frequently. Gradually whisk in confectioners' sugar until smooth.
- Remove from the heat; stir in vanilla.
- Place marshmallows over warm brownies; pour warm topping over
- marshmallows. Cool on a wire rack for at least 2 hours before
- cutting. Yield: about 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 brownie equals 292 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.