- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 10 cups water
- 1 package (14 ounces) deluxe four-cheese macaroni and cheese dinner
- 2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion until meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain.
- In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add macaroni; cook for 5 minutes. Add broccoli; cook 4-5 minutes longer or until macaroni and broccoli are tender.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Place contents of cheese sauce mix in saucepan. Stir in the macaroni mixture, beef mixture and reserved liquid; heat through. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Reviews for Deluxe Macaroni Dinner
"Stars won't register - but consider this a 5-star meal. quick and easy and flavorful. Used frozen broccoli instead of fresh. easy ingredients for a last minute meal and my picky husband actually liked it! :-) Worth keeping a box of Deluxe on hand (and I used regular not four-cheese and it was still really good)."