- 1-1/2 cups sour cream onion dip
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 package (30 ounces) frozen shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
Preheat oven to 375°. In a large bowl, mix the first six ingredients; stir in potatoes, cheese and bacon. Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Bake 50-60 minutes or until golden brown.
Freeze option: Cover and freeze unbaked casserole. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time to 1-1/4 to 1-1/2 hours or until top is golden brown and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Yield: 12 servings (2/3 cup each).
Originally published as Deluxe Hash Brown Casserole in Freezer Meals Bookazine 2013, p27
Reviews forDeluxe Hash Brown Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review