Ham, vegetables and two cheeses are what make this omelet deluxe. It's a hearty meal for one or two.—Iola Egle, Bella Vista, Arkansas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons minced chives
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons shredded Galbani® Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Whisk the eggs, cream, chives, garlic salt and pepper. Add egg mixture to skillet (mixture should set immediately at edges).
- As eggs set, push cooked edges toward the center, letting uncooked portion flow underneath. When the eggs are set, spoon the ham, green pepper, tomato and mushrooms over one side; on one side and sprinkle with cheeses; fold other side over filling. Invert omelet onto a plate to serve. Yield: 1-2 servings.
Originally published as Deluxe Ham Omelet in Taste of Home April/May 1996, p41
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.
Reviews for Deluxe Ham Omelet
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review