Deluxe Chocolate Pudding Recipe
Make instant pudding special in no time with this rapid recipe from Audrey Thibodeau of Mesa, Arizona. Creamy servings get a little zip from almond or rum extract, richness from sour cream and a pleasant crunch from pecans.
- 1-3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or rum extract
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans, optional
- 4 pecan halves, optional
- In a bowl, combine milk, pudding mix, sour cream and extract. Whisk until slightly thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Stir in pecans if desired. Spoon into four bowls. Top with pecan halves if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Deluxe Chocolate Pudding in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p11
Reviews for Deluxe Chocolate Pudding(1)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 14, 2009
Made without the extract or the nuts and it was delicious!
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Dessert Recipes >
- Chocolate Desserts >
- Chocolate Pudding >
- Chocolate Pudding Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Jello Pudding Recipes >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Nut Recipes >
- Pecan Recipes >