- Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until set. Sprinkle with
- marshmallows; bake 2-3 minutes longer or until melted. Place pan on
- a wire rack. Using a knife dipped in water, spread marshmallows
- evenly over the top. Cool completely.
- For topping, combine the chocolate chips, peanut butter and butter in
- a small saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until blended. Remove
- from the heat; stir in Rice Krispies. Spread over bars immediately.
- Chill until set. Yield: 3 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 194 calories, 11 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 143 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.