- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add the
- sour cream, flour, vanilla and salt. Add eggs; beat on low speed
- just until combined. Remove 1-1/2 cups batter to a bowl; stir in
- butterscotch chips.
- Pour over crust. Add chocolate chips to another 1-1/2 cups batter;
- carefully spoon over butterscotch layer. Stir vanilla chips into
- remaining batter; spoon over chocolate layer.
- Bake at 350° for 55-60 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around
- edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 hour.
- For topping, place each flavor of chips and 1/2 teaspoon shortening
- in three small microwave-safe bowls. Microwave on high for 25
- seconds; stir. Heat in 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until
- smooth. Drizzle over cheesecake. Chill for at least 3 hours. Remove
- sides of pan. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 slice) equals 479 calories, 28 g fat (17 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 217 mg sodium, 55 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.