- 1 egg
- 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 hamburger buns, split
- In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into eight 3/4-in.-thick patties.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160° and meat is no longer pink. Top each burger with a cheese slice. Grill 1-2 minutes longer or until the cheese begins to melt. Serve on buns. Yield: 8 servings.
Full-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.
Reviews for Deluxe Cheeseburgers
Sort By :
"Very tasty and juicy! I ate mine without cheese, and it was still really tasty! Everyone of them was gone. A feat in my family."
"I recommend using 1/2 the tomato paste. But very tasty with ground turkey too!"
"The meat crumbled and fell apart, I did everything just as the recipe said... I will NOT be doing this again..."
"We didn't care for this recipe. I think it was the tomatoe paste that made the burger seem like it was undercooked...even though they weren't."
"A question: i only buy at least 93% lean ground beef. How the volume of this leaner beef compare with the 80 or 85% lean meat?"