- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, relish, mustard, salt, pepper flakes and pepper.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Delightful Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
"This is the only deviled egg recipe I make now. My family LOVES it. My extended family doesn't love it as much as we do but I think it's just because it isn't what they are used to. This is a little dryer and saltier than most deviled eggs. I leave out the red pepper."
"I would leave out the pickle relish (unless you like your deviled eggs a little sweeter). My husband and family love this recipe."
"leave out the relish and onion , put in half teaspoon sugar"