Delightful Deviled Eggs Recipe
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, relish, mustard, salt, pepper flakes and pepper.
- 2. Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
2 each: 114 calories, 9g fat (2g saturated fat), 214mg cholesterol, 202mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 6g protein.
Reviews for Delightful Deviled Eggs
"Not my favorite recipe. These were too salty and I'm not sure I really enjoyed the relish in the egg. I will stick with the Mother-in-Law eggs on this site."
"Great ingredients the only issue I had was there didn't seem to be enough flavor. Always seemed like it was lacking something. It's worth experimenting with other ingredients added to it."
"This is the only deviled egg recipe I make now. My family LOVES it. My extended family doesn't love it as much as we do but I think it's just because it isn't what they are used to. This is a little dryer and saltier than most deviled eggs. I leave out the red pepper."
"I would leave out the pickle relish (unless you like your deviled eggs a little sweeter). My husband and family love this recipe."
"leave out the relish and onion , put in half teaspoon sugar"