Put leftover Easter eggs to good use with these appealing deviled eggs. The subtle flavors of mustard and onion make them a family-favorite in my house. —Kelly Alaniz, Eureka, California
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, relish, mustard, salt, pepper flakes and pepper.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Delightful Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious March/April 2008, p53
Reviews for Delightful Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review