- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks; set whites aside. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Stir in the mayonnaise, onion, relish, mustard, salt, pepper flakes and pepper.
- Pipe or spoon into egg whites. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Reviews for Delightful Deviled Eggs
Sort By :
This is the only deviled egg recipe I make now. My family LOVES it. My extended family doesn't love it as much as we do but I think it's just because it isn't what they are used to. This is a little dryer and saltier than most deviled eggs. I leave out the red pepper.
I would leave out the pickle relish (unless you like your deviled eggs a little sweeter). My husband and family love this recipe.
leave out the relish and onion , put in half teaspoon sugar
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Appetizers >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Deviled Egg Recipes >
- Easter Appetizers >
- Easter Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >