- salt. Whisk the egg, buttermilk, coffee, oil and vanilla; add to dry
- ingredients until combined.
- Coat a 9-in. round baking pan with cooking spray and dust with flour.
- Add batter. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick
- comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire
- rack. Cool completely.
- For filling, combine ricotta, sugar and orange juice concentrate;
- fold in cherries and chips. Cut cake in half vertically. Spread
- filling over one half; top with remaining half.
- In a bowl, beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually beat in
- confectioners' sugar, cocoa and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Frost top and sides of cake. Store in the refrigerator. Yield: 6
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice equals 533 calories, 26 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 89 mg cholesterol, 492 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 9 g protein.