- floured doughnut cutter.
- In an electric skillet, heat 1 in. of oil to 375°. Fry the
- doughnuts for 2 minutes on each side or until browned. Place on
- paper towels.
- For frosting, combine the confectioners' sugar, cocoa and salt in a
- large bowl. Stir in the water, butter and vanilla. Dip tops of warm
- doughnuts in frosting. Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 doughnut equals 226 calories, 9 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 185 mg sodium, 35 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.