- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3 eggs
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- Pour syrup into an ungreased 10-in. round baking dish, tilting to coat the bottom of dish; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the eggs, condensed milk and evaporated milk. Slowly pour into prepared dish. Place dish in a large baking pan. Add 1 in. hot water to large baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until center is just set (mixture will jiggle). Remove flan to a wire rack; cool for 1 hour. Chill overnight.
- Carefully run a knife around edge to loosen; invert onto a rimmed serving platter. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Delicious Maple Flan in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2010, p192
Reviews for Delicious Maple Flan
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Baked Custard >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Creme Caramel >
- Custard Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Egg Desserts >
- Egg Recipes >
- Flan >
- Low Fat Dessert Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Desserts >