Delicious Ice Cream Dessert Recipe
- 1 package (11 ounces) vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream, softened
- FUDGE TOPPING:
- 1 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1. Combine wafer crumbs, pecans and butter. Press half of mixture into a 13x9-in. dish. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- 2. Remove softened ice cream from package; spread over crust. Sprinkle with remaining crumb mixture. Freeze, covered, for at least 4 hours.
- 3. For topping, combine sugar, cocoa and flour in a small saucepan; stir in milk until smooth. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Stir in butter. Serve over dessert. Yield: 12-16 servings.
1 piece: 407 calories, 24g fat (12g saturated fat), 60mg cholesterol, 228mg sodium, 47g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Reviews for Delicious Ice Cream Dessert
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.