Delicious Deviled Eggs
Spice up any summer barbecue or pot luck supper with these classic deviled eggs.
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- McCormick® Paprika
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small
- bowl. Mash yolks with a fork. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, parsley
- and seasoned salt until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe yolk
- mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate 1 hour
- or until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.