- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- McCormick® Paprika
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl. Mash yolks with a fork. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, parsley and seasoned salt until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Delicious Deviled Eggs in Taste of Home Cooking School Collection Spring 2009, p30
Reviews for Delicious Deviled Eggs(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review