Delicious Chicken Dippers Recipe
- 3/4 cup apricot preserves
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1 cup crushed sesame snack crackers (about 30 crackers)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the preserves, honey, teriyaki sauce and lemon juice. Set aside 1/2 cup to serve as a dipping sauce. Add chicken to remaining mixture and stir to coat. Let stand for 15 minutes.
- 2. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the cracker crumbs, ginger and salt. Add chicken in batches to crumb mixture and shake to coat.
- 3. Place in a single layer on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 14-18 minutes or until no longer pink, turning once. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 456 calories, 9g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 611mg sodium, 65g carbohydrate (39g sugars, 6g fiber), 26g protein .
Reviews for Delicious Chicken Dippers
"good - but almost a bit too sweet. i didn't like the sauce as a dip so i omitted that."