“This yummy fruit salad was a favorite of my great-grandmother’s,” Sue Gronholz writes from Beaver Dam, Wisconsin. “My family always enjoys it, and I’m happy knowing it’s good for them, too.”
- 3 cups cubed Golden and Red Delicious apples (1/2-inch cubes)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add celery and marshmallows. Stir in mayonnaise. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Just before serving, stir in nuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Delicious Apple Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p26
Reviews for Delicious Apple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review