This yummy fruit salad was a favorite of my great-grandmother’s. My family always enjoys it, and I’m happy knowing it’s good for them, too. —Sue Gronholz, Beaver Dam, Wisconsin
Recommended: 27 Apple Recipes to Make this Fall
- 3 cups cubed apples (1/2 inch)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 2/3 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a large bowl, toss apples with lemon juice. Add celery and marshmallows. Stir in mayonnaise. Refrigerate until serving. Stir in pecans before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Delicious Apple Salad in Light & Tasty August/September 2006, p26
Reviews for Delicious Apple Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review