Deli Vegetable Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1/2 cup garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 sweet banana peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 slices Colby cheese
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 thick dill pickle slices
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 thin slices salami
- Additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- 1. Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese spread over each tortilla. Layer with tomato, peppers, olives, cheeses and pickle slices. Drizzle with salad dressing. Top with lettuce, turkey and salami.
- 2. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with additional dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 693 calories, 44 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,777 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Reviews for Deli Vegetable Roll-Ups
"We enjoyed these, but they get soggy if left in the refrigerator overnight. I cut down on the cream cheese spread to about 1 T., left out the banana peppers the next time I made them, and used just a very light drizzle of ranch dressing....probably only about 1/2 teaspoon. We like yellow mustard on them, too. This recipe is very open to making changes that suit your personal tastes, and I like that. You can also make them just one or two at a time. All in all....a very good recipe."
"Forgot! I use the Neufchatel cheese and add 1/2 pkg. of Lipton Recipe Secrets Vegetable recipe/soup/dip mix or 1/2 Tbs. Mrs. Dash for the spread."
"To reduce calories and fat I used 4 oz. Neufchatel cheese (marketed as 33% less fat cream cheese), 96% FF tortilla shells, 2% cheddar slices (for the Colby), 2% shredded mozzarella (for the mozzarella slice, red. fat Ranch dressing, 3 slices Oscar Mayer DeliFresh turkey slices for each deli trukey slice and round lunchmeat slices of Turkey cotto salami, and Romaine lettuce leaves. Makes a huge wrap, so I cut them in half to serve. Very good-great deli taste."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.