Deli Vegetable Roll-Ups Recipe
- 1/2 cup garden vegetable cream cheese spread
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and diced
- 2 sweet banana peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives
- 4 slices Colby cheese
- 4 slices part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 8 thick dill pickle slices
- 1/4 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 thinly sliced deli turkey
- 4 thin slices salami
- Additional ranch salad dressing, optional
- 1. Spread about 2 tablespoons of cream cheese spread over each tortilla. Layer with tomato, peppers, olives, cheeses and pickle slices. Drizzle with salad dressing. Top with lettuce, turkey and salami.
- 2. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve with additional dressing if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 each) equals 693 calories, 44 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,777 mg sodium, 41 g carbohydrate, 9 g fiber, 27 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.