Creamy, chivy and tangy, this sandwich spread would also be delicious as a dip. Just 10 minutes to whip up, and it chills as you finish preparing the rest of the meal. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
Recommended: 23 Recipes That Use Up Leftover Hard-Boiled Eggs
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Originally published as Deli Sandwich Spread in Simple & Delicious February/March 2012, p62
Reviews for Deli Sandwich Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review