Deli Sandwich Spread
Creamy, chivy and tangy, this sandwich spread would also be delicious as a dip. Just 10 minutes to whip up, and it chills as you finish preparing the rest of the meal. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1 cup.
Nutritional Facts: 2 tablespoons equals 162 calories, 16 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 150 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.