Deli Sandwich Spread Recipe
Creamy, chivy and tangy, this sandwich spread would also be delicious as a dip. Just 10 minutes to whip up, and it chills as you finish preparing the rest of the meal. —Cathy Tang, Redmond, Washington
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons honey Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1. In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Yield: 1 cup.
2 tablespoons: 162 calories, 16g fat (3g saturated fat), 12mg cholesterol, 150mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 0g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Deli Sandwich Spread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC