Deli Sandwich Platter
Our Test Kitchen staff created two lip-smacking spreads to jazz up a variety of deli meats. Simply pick up some rolls and you've got a build-your-own-sandwich bar that's sure to please.
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/2 teaspoon minced chives
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup honey mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Assorted deli meats and sandwich rolls
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, horseradish, chives and
- garlic powder. In another small bowl, combine the mustard, tarragon
- and ginger. Arrange deli meats on a platter; serve with rolls and
- the mayonnaise and mustard spreads. Yield: about 1/3 cup of each
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 90 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 135 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.