Deli Sandwich Party Platter Recipe
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 2 pounds sliced deli turkey
- 2 pounds sliced deli roast beef
- 1 pound sliced deli ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) roasted red pepper hummus
- 2 cartons (6-1/2 ounces each) garden vegetable cheese spread
- Assorted breads and mini bagels
- 1. Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter; top with deli meats, rolled up if desired. Serve with hummus, cheese spread, breads and bagels. Yield: 24 servings.
1 serving (6 ounces) equals 205 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 1,235 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Deli Sandwich Party Platter
"We need more of these type of ideas Maybe some a little fancier for those who wish to be creative."
"I made this for my babyshower, and everyone loved it!"