Deli Sandwich Party Platter Recipe
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 2 pounds sliced deli turkey
- 2 pounds sliced deli roast beef
- 1 pound sliced deli ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) roasted red pepper hummus
- 2 cartons (6-1/2 ounces each) garden vegetable cheese spread
- Assorted breads and mini bagels
- 1. Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter; top with deli meats, rolled up if desired. Serve with hummus, cheese spread, breads and bagels. Yield: 24 servings.
6 ounce-weight: 205 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 1235mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Reviews for Deli Sandwich Party Platter
"We need more of these type of ideas Maybe some a little fancier for those who wish to be creative."
"I made this for my babyshower, and everyone loved it!"