Four kinds of meat, two kinds of spread and an assortment of breads add up to dozens of delicious sandwiches guests can assemble themselves. Cost: $66.81 TIP: To serve 24, we suggest buying a package each of plain and whole wheat mini bagels, plus one loaf sourdough bread and one French baguette. But mini bagels, mini croissants, dinner rolls and cocktail rye are shown in the photo.
Recommended: Our Favorite 4th of July Party Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 bunch green leaf lettuce
- 2 pounds sliced deli turkey
- 2 pounds sliced deli roast beef
- 1 pound sliced deli ham
- 1 pound thinly sliced hard salami
- 2 cartons (7 ounces each) roasted red pepper hummus
- 2 cartons (6-1/2 ounces each) garden vegetable cheese spread
- Assorted breads and mini bagels
- Arrange lettuce leaves on a serving platter; top with deli meats, rolled up if desired. Serve with hummus, cheese spread, breads and bagels. Yield: 24 servings.
Originally published as Deli Sandwich Party Platter in Simple & Delicious November/December 2006, p54
Reviews forDeli Sandwich Party Platter
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 5, 2013
"We need more of these type of ideas Maybe some a little fancier for those who wish to be creative."
Reviewed Nov. 23, 2011
"I made this for my babyshower, and everyone loved it!"