Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 2 cans (10-1/4 ounces each) beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 package (3-3/4 ounces) creamy butter instant mashed potatoes
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, gravy and mushrooms. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Divide bread among four plates. Spoon beef mixture over bread. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving equals 347 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 2,051 mg sodium, 38 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes
"My family enjoyed this meal... There is just something about gravy that everyone seems to love:)"