Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 2 cans (10-1/4 ounces each) beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 package (3-3/4 ounces) creamy butter instant mashed potatoes
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- 1. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, gravy and mushrooms. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- 2. Meanwhile, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Divide bread among four plates. Spoon beef mixture over bread. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
3/4 cup meat mixture with 1/2 cup potatoes and 1 slice bread: 347 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 2051mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 3g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes
"Comfort food taste, so quick and easy to prepare!"
"My family enjoyed this meal... There is just something about gravy that everyone seems to love:)"