Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 2 cans (10-1/4 ounces each) beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 package (3-3/4 ounces) creamy butter instant mashed potatoes
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, gravy and mushrooms. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Divide bread among four plates. Spoon beef mixture over bread. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forDeli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes
"comfort food taste, so quick and easy to prepare!"
"My family enjoyed this meal... There is just something about gravy that everyone seems to love:)"