- 1 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 2 cans (10-1/4 ounces each) beef gravy
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 package (3-3/4 ounces) creamy butter instant mashed potatoes
- 4 slices Italian bread (1/2 inch thick)
- In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine the beef, gravy and mushrooms. Cover and microwave on high for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
- Meanwhile, prepare potatoes according to package directions. Divide bread among four plates. Spoon beef mixture over bread. Serve with potatoes. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes in Simple & Delicious June/July 2012, p27
Reviews for Deli Roast Beef Sandwiches with Mashed Potatoes
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 19, 2016
"comfort food taste, so quick and easy to prepare!"
Reviewed Aug. 30, 2012
"My family enjoyed this meal... There is just something about gravy that everyone seems to love:)"