Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies
This salad is wonderful for a crowd. Men love the robust flavor, women enjoy the colorful vegetables and kids gobble up the tender pasta.
Lana Boyd, Laredo, Texas
20-24 ServingsPrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers
- and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and
- seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and
- refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving.
- Yield: 20-24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 152 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.