Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies Recipe
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving. Yield: 20-24 servings.
1 cup: 152 calories, 7g fat (1g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 312mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies
"Great, easy and quick. Always my go to pasta salad. Only difference is I put the Salad supreme right on the pasta after I drain it. Really sticks to the pasta and adds much more flavor."
"I added:4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed4 ounces hard salami, cubedI did not add the salad seasoning.Also, 1 onion was more than enough.I received nothing but compliments on this salad."