Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies Recipe
This salad is wonderful for a crowd. Men love the robust flavor, women enjoy the colorful vegetables and kids gobble up the tender pasta. —Lana Boyd, Laredo, Texas
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- 2. In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving. Yield: 20-24 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 152 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), trace cholesterol, 312 mg sodium, 19 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC