This salad is wonderful for a crowd. Men love the robust flavor, women enjoy the colorful vegetables and kids gobble up the tender pasta. —Lana Boyd, Laredo, Texas
Featured In: 25 Potluck Salads to Feed a Crowd
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Originally published as Deli-Style Pasta Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p206
Reviews for Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 29, 2013
"Great, easy and quick. Always my go to pasta salad. Only difference is I put the Salad supreme right on the pasta after I drain it. Really sticks to the pasta and adds much more flavor."
Reviewed May. 21, 2010
"I added:4 ounces provolone cheese, cubed4 ounces hard salami, cubedI did not add the salad seasoning.Also, 1 onion was more than enough.I received nothing but compliments on this salad."