This salad is wonderful for a crowd. Men love the robust flavor, women enjoy the colorful vegetables and kids gobble up the tender pasta. —Lana Boyd, Laredo, Texas
- 1 package (1 pound) ziti, penne, bow tie or tricolor spiral pasta
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 large red onions, sliced into thin strips
- 2 large green peppers, chopped
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- 1 container (2.6 ounces) Salad Supreme Seasoning
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse with cold water.
- In a large bowl, combine the pasta, cucumbers, onions, green peppers and tomatoes. In a small bowl, whisk the salad dressing and seasoning. Drizzle over pasta mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Gently toss just before serving. Yield: 20-24 servings.
Originally published as Deli-Style Pasta Salad in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2002, p206
Reviews for Deli Pasta Salad with Veggies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review