Deli Club Sandwich
This fresh-tasting club is a family favorite. The flavorful blend of ingredients makes it stand out in a crowd.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Dash dried basil
- Dash dill weed
- 2 sandwich buns, split or 4 slices sourdough bread
- 4 slices smoked turkey
- 10 slices pepperoni
- 4 to 6 slices tomato
- 4 slices Swiss cheese
- Combine the mustard, basil and dill; spread over buns or two pieces
- of bread. Layer with turkey, pepperoni, tomato and cheese. Cover
- with bun tops or remaining bread. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 sandwich equals 510 calories, 25 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 73 mg cholesterol, 1,311 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 32 g protein.