Deli Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Mayonnaise Recipe
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cherry preserves
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 3/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- Dash each salt and pepper
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, preserves and horseradish. Spread 1 tablespoon over each of four bread slices. Layer with roast beef, lettuce and tomato; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over remaining bread; place over top. Yield: 4 servings.
1 sandwich equals 471 calories, 27 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 947 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Deli Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Mayonnaise
"My husband and I agree: one of the Best Ever sandwiches....."