- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cherry preserves
- 4 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 8 slices whole wheat bread
- 3/4 pound sliced deli roast beef
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- Dash each salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, preserves and horseradish. Spread 1 tablespoon over each of four bread slices. Layer with roast beef, lettuce and tomato; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Spread remaining mayonnaise mixture over remaining bread; place over top. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Deli Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Mayonnaise in Simple & Delicious August/September 2010, p47
Reviews for Deli Beef Sandwiches with Horseradish Mayonnaise
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Aug. 26, 2010
"My husband and I agree: one of the Best Ever sandwiches....."