- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup KRAFT® Lite Zesty Italian Dressing
- 4 ounces (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA® Neufchatel Cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables (peas, carrots, corn, green beans), thawed, drained
- 1 ready-to-use refrigerated pie crusts (1/2 of 14.1-ounce package)
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- COOK chicken in dressing in large skillet on medium heat 2 min. Add Neufchatel; cook and stir 3 to 5 min. or until melted. Stir in flour until blended. Add broth and vegetables; stir. Simmer 5 min.
- POUR into 10-inch deep-dish pie plate; cover with pie crust. Seal and flute edge. Cut slits in crust to permit steam to escape.
- BAKE 30 min. or until golden brown. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Deep-Dish Chicken Pot-Pie Provided by Philadelphia® Cream Cheese
Reviews for Deep-Dish Chicken Pot-Pie(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review