- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; build up edges slightly. Spread
- sauce over dough. Top with chicken mixture and cheeses.
- Wrap and freeze for up to 2 months or bake at 375° for 25-30
- minutes or until crust and cheeses are lightly browned. Let stand
- for 10 minutes before serving.
- To use frozen pizza: Thaw in the refrigerator. Uncover and bake at
- 375° for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand for 10
- minutes before serving. Yield: 12 pieces.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 328 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 60 mg cholesterol, 598 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 2 medium-fat meat, 1 fat.
Wine: Medium-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied red wine such as Chianti, Sangiovese, Malbec or Zinfandel.