- and nutmeg; add to apple mixture and toss to coat. Transfer to a
- 13x9-in. baking dish; dot with butter.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to fit top of pie. Place
- over filling. Trim and flute edges. In a small bowl, whisk egg with
- milk; brush over pastry. Cut slits in top. Bake 40-50 minutes or
- until crust is golden brown and apples are tender. Cool on a wire
- rack. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 208 calories, 8 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 30 mg cholesterol, 18 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.