- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the spinach, tomatoes, edamame
- and corn. In a small bowl, whisk the vinaigrette ingredients;
- drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
- Divide salad among four plates; slice tuna and arrange over salads.
- Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 2 cups salad with 3 ounces cooked tuna equals 294 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 51 mg cholesterol, 306 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 32 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 2 fat, 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.