- 2-2/3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1/4 teaspoon baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an 8x6-in. rectangle on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Break into large pieces.
- To assemble, divide half of graham cracker pieces among four dessert plates; top with 1/3 cup raspberries. Repeat layers. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream and dust with cocoa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Deconstructed Raspberry Pie in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p29
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Deconstructed Raspberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2012
"This "pie" disappeared almost as fast as it was to assemble. I'll make this again with blueberries or strawberries, next time. It's a real winner."