- 2-2/3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1/4 teaspoon baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an 8-in. x 6-in. rectangle on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Break into large pieces.
- To assemble, divide half of graham cracker pieces among four dessert plates; top with 1/3 cup raspberries. Repeat layers. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream and dust with cocoa. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Deconstructed Raspberry Pie in Healthy Cooking June/July 2012, p29
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Deconstructed Raspberry Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Dec. 4, 2012
"This "pie" disappeared almost as fast as it was to assemble. I'll make this again with blueberries or strawberries, next time. It's a real winner."