- 2-2/3 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons whipped cream in a can
- 1/4 teaspoon baking cocoa
- In a small bowl, combine raspberries and sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine cracker crumbs and butter. Press into an 8-in. x 6-in. rectangle on an ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely on a wire rack. Break into large pieces.
- To assemble, divide half of graham cracker pieces among four dessert plates; top with 1/3 cup raspberries. Repeat layers. Top each with 1 tablespoon whipped cream and dust with cocoa. Yield: 4 servings.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet white wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Seven Daughters Moscato, sweet floral aromas of peach and honey. Buy now and get 4 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Deconstructed Raspberry Pie
Sort By :
This "pie" disappeared almost as fast as it was to assemble. I'll make this again with blueberries or strawberries, next time. It's a real winner.