Deconstructed Pear Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1. Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with pepper and salt. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in butter. Sprinkle with pears and red pepper.
- 2. Top with stuffing and onions. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with 3/4 cup stuffing mixture equals 603 calories, 28 g fat (14 g saturated fat), 127 mg cholesterol, 1,094 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 38 g protein.
Reviews for Deconstructed Pear Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.