You'll be tempted to eat this main dish with all the delicious flavors of a stuffed pork chop straight out of the pan. But save some for your guests—it's sure to wow them at the dinner table! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with pepper and salt. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in butter. Sprinkle with pears and red pepper.
- Top with stuffing and onions. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Deconstructed Pear Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious December/January 2012, p17
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Deconstructed Pear Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review