- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with pepper and salt. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in butter. Sprinkle with pears and red pepper.
- Top with stuffing and onions. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Deconstructed Pear Pork Chops
Sort By :
This was easy and delicious, the whole family loved it! Will be making this over and over
I made this last night for dinner and it was delicious! It could easily be stretched to have 6 pork chops and still have enough stuffing.
Love this recipe and very tasty!
Easy and a hit with the whole family.
I tried this recipe the other day and it was a hit with the family! Everyone kept going back to the pan for more. This had a nice mix of flavor and texture and left us enough for a second meal.