- 1 package (6 ounces) corn bread stuffing mix
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 medium pears, chopped
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions. Meanwhile, sprinkle chops with pepper and salt. In a large skillet, brown pork chops in butter. Sprinkle with pears and red pepper.
- Top with stuffing and onions. Cook, uncovered, over medium heat for 8-10 minutes or until a thermometer reads 145°. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Deconstructed Pear Pork Chops
Sort By :
"This was easy and delicious, the whole family loved it! Will be making this over and over"
"I made this last night for dinner and it was delicious! It could easily be stretched to have 6 pork chops and still have enough stuffing."
"Love this recipe and very tasty!"
"Easy and a hit with the whole family."
"I tried this recipe the other day and it was a hit with the family! Everyone kept going back to the pan for more. This had a nice mix of flavor and texture and left us enough for a second meal."