Decadent Brownie Swirl Cheesecake
It may look fancy, but this cheesecake is so simple. The secret is the speedy crust—it's from a packaged brownie mix! You don't need to be an experienced cook to make the elegant chocolate swirls on top—anyone can do it!—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep: 50 min. + cooling Bake: 1-1/2 hours + chilling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 4 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract or 1 teaspoon almond extract and 2 teaspoons McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- Fresh raspberries and chocolate curls, optional
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for chewy fudge
- brownies. Set aside 2/3 cup brownie batter; spread remaining batter
- into a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- Place pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 18 in.
- square). Securely wrap foil around pan. Bake at 350° for 25-28
- minutes (brownies will barely test done). Cool for 10 minutes on a
- wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in
- eggs and vanilla on low speed just until combined. Stir 1/3 cup into
- reserved brownie batter; set aside. Spoon half of the cheesecake
- batter into crust; dollop with half of reserved chocolate cheesecake
- batter. Repeat layers. Cut through batter with a knife to swirl.