Decadent Brownie Pie
I guarantee this will be the riches, fudge-like brownie you've ever tasted. Slices can be dressed up or down with an assortment of toppings.
—Stephanie Vozzo, Belvidere, New Jersey
10-12 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling Bake: 55 min. + cooling
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 8 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
- Mint Andes candies, fresh raspberries, fresh mint leaves, caramel ice cream topping and whipped cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar
- until light and fluffy. Beat in corn syrup. Add eggs, one at a time,
- beating well after each addition. Combine flour, cocoa and salt;
- gradually add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating well
- after each addition. Fold in walnuts.
- Spread into a greased 10-in. springform pan. Bake 55-60 minutes or
- until a toothpick inserted 1 in. from side of pan comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.