- In a large bowl, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. With a
- spatula, stir a fourth of the egg whites into broccoli mixture until
- no white streaks remain. Fold in remaining egg whites until
- combined. Transfer to prepared dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese
- and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until the top is puffed and
- center appears set. Let stand for 15 minutes before serving. Yield:
- 10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 205 calories, 14 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 102 mg cholesterol, 321 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 12 g protein.