Dazzling Marinated Pork Chops
My family enjoys these pork chops year-round, which is fine with me since they're so simple to prepare. Whenever I present these to company, they're met with rave reviews.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + marinating Grill: 10 min.
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 6 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first four
- ingredients; add pork, Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate for at
- least 6 hours, turning occasionally.
- Discard marinade. Grill chops, covered, over medium heat, or broil
- 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a
- thermometer reads 145°. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before
- serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer