Dazzling Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs Recipe
Blue cheese-stuffed olives and a splash of vodka flavor these tasty deviled eggs. They're perfect for an evening of drinks, appetizers and great conversation with friends. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 20 blue cheese-stuffed olives, divided
- 6 hard-cooked eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon olive juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Finely chop eight olives and set aside. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the chopped olives, mayonnaise, parsley, vodka, olive juice and cayenne; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- 2. Garnish eggs with whole olives; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
1 stuffed egg half equals 74 calories, 6 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 107 mg cholesterol, 248 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Dazzling Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC