- 20 blue cheese-stuffed olives, divided
- 6 hard-boiled large eggs
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1-1/2 teaspoons minced fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vodka
- 1/2 teaspoon olive juice
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- Finely chop eight olives and set aside. Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks. In a small bowl, mash yolks. Add the chopped olives, mayonnaise, parsley, vodka, olive juice and cayenne; mix well. Stuff or pipe into egg whites.
- Garnish eggs with whole olives; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 1 dozen.
Originally published as Dazzling Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs in Simple & Delicious April/May 2012, p12
Reviews for Dazzling Dirty Martini Deviled Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 24, 2013
"These have a great kick and you can adjust the cayenne for more heat."