Daylily Salad Recipe
Daylily buds add color to this creative salad. The flavor is a cross between lettuce and cabbage.
- 2 cups daylily buds (about 50 buds), sliced
- 1 cup torn lettuce
- 1/2 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded red cabbage
- 3 radishes, sliced
- Salad dressing of your choice
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the daylily buds, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, cabbage and radishes. Serve with dressing. Yield: 4-6 servings.
3/4 cup: 16 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein .
Reviews for Daylily Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC